IT SERVICES IN FIFE, WASHINGTON
VOIP Phone Systems
For all the communication services and tools available to businesses nowadays, the telephone remains a staple in everyday processes—despite it often being difficult to manage and expensive to maintain.
For all the communication services and tools available to businesses nowadays, the telephone remains a staple in everyday processes—despite it often being difficult to manage and expensive to maintain. This is largely because today’s technology enables businesses to use a telephone system that exceeds the capabilities once provided by telephony, for a far more manageable investment.
Let’s take a few moments to explore how Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephony is so useful to businesses.
A Quick Overview of VoIP
Voice over Internet Protocol is a means of delivering a telephone system via the Internet, rather than investing in an additional, dedicated phone service. Available in different tiers, VoIP has proven reliable and responsive to change. This can largely be attributed to the use of cloud-based solutions to support these networks.
By using VoIP, a business can see quite a few perks come its way:
With the option to host VoIP in-house or in a dedicated cloud server, it becomes much easier to make painless changes to the configuration of your solution.
As VoIP uses the Internet as its data connection, it doesn’t need to be constrained to a stationary physical infrastructure. While a desktop phone can be made compatible with VoIP, a dedicated application on a mobile device can also be used.
By its very nature, VoIP enables a business to consolidate its operational expenses where communications are concerned. Rather than dedicating valuable dollars to yet another service, VoIP only requires an Internet connection to operate while offering many features you’d have to pay extra to a phone company for.
Many lines of business and office management applications have the capability to cooperate with VoIP services, helping to streamline daily processes.
As alluded to above, VoIP comes standard with many advanced call features and options for a business to take advantage of, like call waiting, call forwarding, conferencing capabilities, and instant messages.
Get the features designed to help your business grow sales and contain costs. With Ooma Office, you’ll get the most reliable, easiest to use, simplest to set-up business phone service in the industry. #1 rated by PC Mag readers for six years in a row, Ooma Office enables you with a host of features your typical carrier can’t offer. The best part? Your monthly pricing never changes. Have an existing number? Transfer it or get a new one free of charge.
- All-Inclusive Price – Each account includes a main line number and one toll-free number (includes 500 minutes of inbound calls per month). Each user also gets a direct dial, virtual fax, and conference bridge number. Lastly, get unlimited calling in the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- Multi-Level Virtual Receptionist – Have inbound calls answered by a virtual receptionist so you never miss a business opportunity. You can customize routing, messages, and more, through an easy-to-use web admin
- Easy Setup – Do-it-yourself installation sets up in minutes. If you need help, we’re here with 24/7 customer support. Or we have professional technicians that will come to your business.
- Work from anywhere – Whether you’re using our smartphone app, desktop app (Pro) or both, your business is anywhere you are.
- Keep your phone number – Or pick a new number in almost any area code for free.
- Advanced features available – Upgrade to Ooma Office Pro and get Call Recording, Enhanced Call Blocking, our Desktop app, and more.