Comprehensive Help: Managed IT Services for AMS Tech
Managed IT Services, or Onsite & Remote Support, means we’re able to help with any computer problems. We’re able to help in person or remotely with any of these problems:
- If your computer stops working suddenly or freezes
- If you can’t connect with your shared files
- If you just can’t figure out what is happening
Managed IT Services: What We Do
We can help you get back up and running. Our trained specialists can come to you or connect with you remotely. We’ve been working for over 30 years to help small businesses, always keeping up to date certifications. That’s why you can count on us when you need help with any of these:
- Recovering hard drives- When hard drives are damaged, lost or stolen, we can work to recover the data. We can work with internal and external hard drives. We’ll work to make sure you’re back up and running in no time!
- Repair and update software– All software will require installation, updating, or maintenance at some point. We can take the stress out of any transition by making sure this is seamless for you.
- Physical repairs– Our technicians can come on site to help with problems that need a more hands on approach. We’ll make sure you get connected, on, up and running in no time.
- Any Technology setup– From your wireless network to virus protection, we’ll set up any product, application, or service. We’re always learning and training to provide you with the best computer support possible.
If you’re running a remote office or multiple workstations these kinds of repairs might start to add up. You might be interested in our ongoing support services, My Secure Office, where we can be with you every step of the way.
For more information on Managed IT Services with AMS, explore our page or give us a call.